My day-to-day work is stressful and full...and I often spend the day on the computer, wrenching my brain around concepts, rationales, and budgets.
In my private life
- I bowl on Wednesdays. **Update 2** I'm dedicated to finding us a sponsor for t-shirts this year!
- I chair a Board of Directors of the best event in town, the Okanagan International Children's Festival.
- I'm a member of the Board of the networking organization Penticton Women in Business.
- I'm going to be directing a short, one-act play for performance the first week of December.
- I'm helping to organize a local congregation's annual Walk to Bethlehem (a 3-day re-imagining of life in the Ancient Near East, complete with children's pageants and anachronisms).
- I periodically write book reviews.
- I (try to) have a social life.
- I'm presenting at BookCamp Vancouver on Friday.
- Oh, and I'm married, and trying to have a relationship that's more than coffee in the morning.
Then there are the things that I want to find time to do:
- Work on my book idea with my buddy who lives in Korea.
- Start work on a MBA.
- Catalogue my movies.
- Spend more time studying French.
- Blog more often.
- **Updated** Organize my photos, make albums even.
- **Updated** Learn to use Photoshop.
- **Update 2** I want to get a conversation salon started in town.
I would welcome your thoughts and suggestions.