Thursday, August 25, 2005

Dealing with a digital backlog

Check it out! I have created yet another site: this time to showcase the photos that I have been taking with my digital camera. There's even a bit of a blog there, where I will write about things photographic.

Just ask my man -- he's the one that bought me my Minolta DiMage A1. He got tired of watching the piles of photos grow, most of them experimental and useless. I then had the same problem on my computer -- folder upon folder of photos that nobody was ever going to see. And, to top it off, I am always taking pictures at events, and never sending the pictures on to the people. Those are going up as well, at least until all interested parties have had a look.

So, be patient, check this new site every so often, and I'll keep adding more photos.



And what would be a blog entry about photography without a photo? Here's one that is a lovely absurdity: the juxtaposition of Scottish bagpipes at the Richmond Asian Night Market...how Canadian can you get?


Lori

2 comments:

The Nag said...

He bought you that camera? No wonder you're marrying him! If I marry him, will he buy me one?

Metro said...

Maribel, I've actually got another one, but you'll have to wait until Nicole Kidman decides whether she's sending it back.