Thursday, November 23, 2006

No. Seriously. This has to stop.





51%


Average@Internet-User.com (41% - 60%)
You seem to have a healthy balance in your life when it comes to the internet and life away from the computer. You know enough to do what you want online without looking like an idiot (most of the time). You even have your own Yahoo club or online journal! But you enjoy seeing your friends and going out to enjoy life away from your computer.




The Quiz at Quiz Meme!











Amon-Ra


Very generous, fruitful, people feel reassured around you, and willing to give their best.

Colors: male: yellow, female: orange
Compatible Signs:
The Nile, Horus
Dates:
Jan 8 - Jan 21, Feb 1 - Feb 11

Role: A god of the creation of the earth; the patron god of Thebes; and the king of all the gods of Egypt
Appearance:
Form of a man, wearing crown with the sun disc and double feather plumes. Sometimes shown with blue skin.
Sacred animals:
ram, goose


What is Your Egyptian Zodiac Sign?
Designed by CyberWarlock of Warlock's Quizzles and Quandaries



I ignored the What's your DJ Name quiz...Ah raincoaster, you're taking me to the dark side.

Lori

5 comments:

lifeflaw said...

They were nice to me, I only got 70% and only labeled "Hardcore Junkie". :P

Anonymous said...

Hey, me too! "Hardcore Junkie". I'm online more than 12 hours a day, so I thought it would be worse. (I work from home and even manage to get things done, sometimes.)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

oops, meant to edit that. Please intervene!

Lori said...

"Master Cowfish Lori spins tunes as DJ Quiet Artist".

Thanks, raincoaster. Very cute.

[and edited...it would be utterly easy to find my full name, but why bother making like too easy?]

:p