Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Men & Cars

I'm posting pictures on my photo site of the Show&Shine that was in town this July. (The pictures I'm posting here are just illustrative shots, not the ones I'm really proud of.) I love any event that closes the street to traffic. In our town, they close blocks and blocks and blocks! All very exciting. [This picture sh ows less than one half of the blocked off area.]

I really enjoy the Show&Shine...and I don't even really like cars. I'm not a guy about it, that's for sure. Of course, there are lots of women who love cars, can fix cars, know everything about cars...but I ain't one of them.


At one point, I went off in search of a restroom, and left the camera with my man.

To the right is the picture he took.

[long pause]

He's such a guy.

For those who understand what I'm saying, check out the pictures I took. For those who don't, check out the pictures anyway, you'll like them too.

Lori

No comments: