Monday, August 29, 2005

BAKING SODA!!!

Somewhere in the last couple of weeks, I heard/read/was told that a paste of baking soda and water, left for awhile on the crud in the oven, will clean it. IT DOES!!

Here's a bit of an article on this non-toxic oven cleaner:
Most people can hardly believe that all I use for cleaning the oven is baking soda and water, and that the project requires no scrubbing. I suppose we have all been so brainwashed by household products companies that we mistakenly believe we require powerful chemicals for cleaning.
She does it a different way...I may try it next week.

It is awful the way we've all been conditioned to buy buy buy the latest product to make our lives easier. I've never cleaned anything so easily, and with less health risk, than I just did with the old tried-and-true baking soda.

It's not just for deodorizing your cat box anymore...

Lori

No comments: