Saturday, August 27, 2005

Too Much Paper

I googled the phrase 'too much paper', looking for an image to encapsulate the way I feel about my/our office space. And I found this picture:

Underneath it, on the Flikr page, someone had commented (in a quiet voice, I'm sure): "This is a joke, right?" It's from the October 2004 archives of Cold Desert's blog -- which I took a gander at. He's an eclectic IT guy in Lebanon, and his current posts seem to be a little stressed about the amount of work he needs to do (interspersed with some really fun stuff)....I decided that he may not want to be reminded of this picture, so go visit his blog, but don't tell him I sent you!

I am not going to take a picture of my office, badly organized rattrap that it is. I have one cat who shreds any cardboard box that happens to be trying to store something, and the other helps to spread the little bits of brown paper...all...over...the...house.

Ack.

So I'm checking out FlyLady.net....We're cleaning the office this weekend, so wish us luck!

Lori

1 comment:

lifeflaw said...

Hi Lori,

Thank you for your post, I feel flattered to be mentioned here. :)