Tagged by azahar, so here I go...
1. Do you promote your blog?
2. How often do you check hits?
I had a hit counter for a bit, but it crashed, so I no longer check hits on this blog, but I'll check the blog stats page on my Wordpress blog just to see what brings people in.
3. Do you stick to one topic?
Yes and no. Here at Celebrating the Absurd, I try to just point out the absurdities of life from my point of view, with the odd foray into the wonderful and the sane. On the Book Nook, I obviously try to stick to topics literary.
4. Who knows that you have a blog?
I have lots of family & friends who know that I blog, but who don't read blogs. So safe there! I'm not shy about having blogs, but I don't hand out business cards with the URLs on them!
5. How many blogs do you read?
Wow. Tough question. I'm behind in my blog reading...I've only got some RSS feeds for friends' blogs, the rest are in my favourites folder. I've got a tab on my Netvibes devoted to GTD blogs that I scan quite often. I don't bookmark gossip blogs, I've just got their addresses memorized, so I pop over to them periodically for a fix.
6. Are you a fast reader?
Fast. Too fast sometimes. But I find that I'll skip through reams and reams of on-screen text, not reading it. (Yes, Az, I think it's perfectly normal, which is why all advice to web content developers/writers begins with "Keep it short".)
7. Do you customise your blog or do anything technical?
No, I don't do anything fancy. I've been given my own URL (through one of engtech's contests), for my Wordpress blog, but I've sadly not done anything with it. I do want to transfer my Book Nook to it, but haven't.
8. Do you blog anonymously?
Yes and no. While I don't come out and say "This is me," I do give out enough information that anyone who wanted to hunt me down can.
9. To what extent do you censor yourself?Well, the answer to the previous question answers this one -- I say nothing here that I wouldn't want to come back and bite me in the ass one day. If I say something about anyone, I would also say it to their face. (Even Ginger.) But then, I'm not shy.
10. The best thing about blogging?
I'm not sure why I started, but I'm glad I did. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist (but only a bit!), so I like being able to share the interesting stuff that comes to my attention.
So, I'll tag Mr. Mad Haiku ('cause I'd love to see his answers in Haiku!), and Creatrix.