Sunday, December 02, 2007

I've always wanted to try this...

How many times has it come up in conversation?

"Have you ever listened to Dark Side of the Moon with The Wizard of Oz?"

Here's a site with all of the synchronicities detailed.

I've always wanted to know -- what would prompt someone to think "I'm going to match up a Pink Floyd album with that movie, see what happens"? What came first, the idea or the drugs??

Well, one day I'll find me a copy of The Wizard of Oz...see what happens.

Lori

2 comments:

TN said...

I have tried this - and yes it is uncanny, but like yerself have always wondered who first thought "I know what I'm gonna do tonight..."

Lori said...

No kidding. It's right up there with the first person who said "I'm going to eat the next thing to come out of a chicken's ass"...

With this, though, it was probably something leaked by Floyd themselves.