Thursday, December 18, 2008

Getting into the Season, finally.

But I sure ain't doing this to my cats:

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

What on earth are people thinking?

Do anything like that to my female cat and you'd be pulling back a bleeding stump!

Anyhoo...back to the Season of Lights, of Carols, of Turkey, of Friends and of Family. No matter what it was, and what it has become, I'm realizing that to survive it, I need to embrace what it is for me.

And my hubby put up Christmas lights on the outside of the house yesterday, while I was at work. Sweet!

Enjoy the days you get off, the slower-than-normal time if you're at work, and resist the third helping of turkey. Remember, you'll be eating those leftovers for days!

Lori

2 comments:

The Nag said...

These are wise words my friend.

Lori said...

This holiday season, I'm trying to focus on things of my choosing.